Mission—Ensuring competitiveness through innovation
CSEM’s mission is to develop and transfer world-class (micro) technologies to the industrial sector—Switzerland being our priority—in order to reinforce the sector’s competitive advantage. We do this by:
- Making cooperation agreements with established companies
- Encouraging the creation of start-ups.
Vision—Technologies that make the difference
CSEM strives to be the Swiss cornerstone of innovation and technology transfer in micro-engineering and digital deep tech.
- Maintaining industrial (manufacturing) activity in Switzerland is essential to the country’s future prosperity and stability. But Swiss labor costs are comparatively high.
- Innovation is the only proven path to successfully managing these overall situation. Innovation, however, suffers from a bottleneck: technology transfer. And this is particularly true in an SME-driven economy.
- This is why we strive to facilitate and even to accelerate the technology transfer process, employing outstanding CSEM technologies that make the difference in the digital world.