Höglwörther Str. 1
+49 89 3185550
The company was founded in 1956 by the physicist Dr. Gustav Escherich as an engineering office. 1973 today’s Executive Director, the engineer Peter Kist, joined the company and it was re-established as GmbH. It focused on four specialist divisions: industrial switchgear, security and safety technology, control units, electrostatics and surface cleaning systems.
In answer to the demand of the fast growing quality requirements and fully automatic production processes the company specialized in developing additional equipment for removing damaging surface particles such as dust, flock / particles, swarf / production residues, and more.